KENILWORTH COMMUNITYWIDE GARAGE SALE
Sponsored by the Kenilworth Historical Society
September 30 - October 1, 2023
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day (rain or shine)
($12 Registration Fee)
For a map of Borough including street names click here
For a complete list of participants by address click here
- Please complete the attached permit application form(APPLICATION FORM). Failure to submit this form with payment in accordance with the following instructions will constitute a violation of Borough of Kenilworth Ordinance No. 77-28.
- Enclose registration fee in the amount of $12 (checks should be made payable to the Kenilworth Historical Society) and return the permit application form with payment to the following address: Kenilworth Historical Society (Garage Sale) 567 Boulevard/Borough Clerk’s Office, Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- Registration and payment may also be handled in person at the Borough Clerk’s Office and at Love You More Flowers (13 N. 20th Street). If paying in cash, please have the exact amount available.
- Registration deadline: Fri., September 22, 2023
- For the $12 registration fee, you will receive all of the following:
- Borough of Kenilworth permit to hold a garage/yard sale at your residence on Sept. 30 and/or Oct. 1 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Certificate confirming that you are a registered participant in the event
- Statewide advertising of the event in major newspapers and fliers, via websites, Facebook pages and prominent signage (all arranged/coordinated by the Kenilworth Historical Society)
- Your address included in a Communitywide Garage Sale listing (with map) that will be produced by the Kenilworth Historical Society and available, free of charge, at Borough Hall, the Kenilworth Public Library, Love You More Flowers and Kenilworth ACME Customer Service desk . The listing also will be posted on the Borough of Kenilworth website www.kenilworthborough.com).(listing available after Sept. 28)
- On Sept. 29 (between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.), you may pick up your approved permit/“Registered Participant” certificate (if you did not register in person at Borough Hall or Love You More Flowers and receive the certificate then), along with a Communitywide Garage Sale listing/map, at the Borough Clerk’s Office (567 Boulevard).
- Please display your “Registered Participant” certificate prominently on the day(s) of your garage/yard sale.
For further information, call 908-709-0434.
Thank you for participating!