COVID-19 Important Messages
This is an urgent message from the Board of Health
To minimize the spread of novel coronavirus a potentially deadly disease,
we ask that you follow social distancing measures put forth by the State Department of Health.
- Avoid crowds or gatherings of 10 people or more.
- If you have to go out, maintain distance (about 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Practice everyday prevention measures like frequent hand washing, staying home when sick, and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Comply with directives by the State Governors Office to stop the spread of COVID-19.
-Please do your part to protect the health of our community. Thank you.
COVID-19 Economic Relief Package
NJEDA initiatives aimed at stabilizing and revitalizing local small businesses,
mid-size businesses, and startups or other early-stage companies.
Detailed information and eligibility requirements for the new programs are available at
* SMALL BUSINESS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE GRANT PROGRAM
* SMALL BUSINESS EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE LOAN PROGRAM
* PROGRAMS TO MOBILIZE CAPITAL TO MICRO-, SMALL, AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES
* NJ ENTREPRENEUR SUPPORT PROGRAM
* CREDIT FLEXIBILITY TO SUPPORT BUSINESSES
Update: New Jersey Launches Job Portal to Connect Out-of-Work
Residents to Opportunities in Critical Industries
Governor Phil Murphy announced the launch of a
new online portal to connect New Jersey residents
with jobs in critical
industries responding to COVID-19. The jobs portal is available here:https://jobs.covid19.nj.gov.
Employers in critical industries should submit information about openings with
urgent hiring needs related to COVID19 here: https://jobs.covid19.nj.gov/intake.
information about New Jersey's COVID-19 response is available at https://cv.business.nj.gov.
official answers to all your COVID-19 questions, here's the NJ State resource
to use: https://covid19.nj.gov/